1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

behringer tremolo

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by jomahu, Dec 19, 2006.

1. jomahu

jomahu

Dec 15, 2004
    Bos, MA
    i got the behringer tremolo yesterday, mostly to get more familiar with the trem sound. my intention is to use it for recording, and $30 was all i had on me. :D

i tried it on my sx sjb75 thru a hartke 2500 and an ampeg pb110. still have to try it with my tbc m5er

my review: the battery compartment is like digitech pedals (you have to take off the top foot part by pushing in two knobs on either side), but more annoying. after about 15 minutes of trying to get the pedal (the manual said to use a ballpoint pen), i just decided to go DC.
    sound wise - it's decent. adjustable rate/speed, depth and wave (square or sine, i believe). trem comes through really well.

so...depending on your opinion of behri products, it's pretty much what it is - a tremolo with decent sound. it ain't voodoo labs or a pulsar, but....for $30, it does what it can.

2. Vic Winters

Vic Winters Supporting Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Rochester, NY
    I have this pedal as well. I've never used it for bass, but have for guitar. Sometimes it seems to suck tone, other times it doesn't. No where near as good as the TR-2, but passble when used sparingly.