Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Behringer UB-502 F/S

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by iriegnome, Jan 12, 2005.

1. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    It may be small, but the UB502 features the same state-of-the-art Invisible Mic Preamp (IMP) and the same Ultra low-noise (ULN) design for highest possible headroom as its larger brethren. Its one mono channel plus 2 stereo channels with a 2-band EQ on the mono channel make it ideal for use with fixed audio installations as well as keyboards, samplers and computer application. Hobby musicians and video makers will also find use for this ultra-compact mixer. UB-502 [​IMG][/IMG] Used a complete total of 3 times/3 hours. I used to to mix a dual CD player. Just not interested in doing that.. $35 + Shipping. It is virtually Brand New.. All original box and packing!

2. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    This one is virtuall new and I have not seen these in stock anywhere for months.

3. havuk

havuk

Jan 5, 2005
    DFW TEXAS
    Finger Blister is one of the reasons I hate dealing with people over the internet.. If you don't agree with the sellers price then don't buy the item.. Why go to the trouble to crap on his for sale thread and go so far as to post links where the item can be purchased for .01 less? sheesh grow up.

4. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    THanks. There are sometimes when units are really overpriced that I too will mention to people the fact that the price is over what you can get them for. Sometimes however, Musicians Friend isn't the answer. All of my equipment is treated if it is 1 hour old or 15 years old, like it is precious. I do not spend my money lightly and some of us take better care of our Band Equipment than our cars. :)