Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Behringer ULTRABASS BA210

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by conk97, May 4, 2005.

1. conk97

conk97

May 2, 2005
    redditch, uk
    Has anyone used this amp? I saw it for £150 and i want to know if i should save up or not?

also could u recommend a cheap "brain" for it.

~Mike~

2. dbaser

dbaser

Jan 22, 2005
    Mobile, AL
    As a matter of fact, I went to my local GC yesterday. Out of morbid curiousity I picked up a BX3000T head, Ultrabass BA210 and Ultrabass BA115 for just over $600.

I wasn't expecting much and given the number of Behringer flames/opinions I was sure that I would return the whole "rig" within a day or two. ...But... It sounds real sweet. I could dial in all sorts of tones with the BX3000T and their aluminum speakers pack a nice punch. Given my current Hartke3500 setup with Avatars, I figured the Behringer stuff wouldn't compare. Again, I was surprised. I don't know if anyone else has a similar Behringer setup or if they are willing to even admit they do, but for $600 you really can't go wrong.

BTW.. the BX3000T sounds great with the Avatars as well (SB112 and Delta 210) . The BA115 and BA210 have a different sound but I kinda like it...

Just my 2 cents...