1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Behringer Ultrabass BXD3000H bass head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Blues Bass 2, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Blues Bass 2

Blues Bass 2 Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2001
    Davenport Iowa
    Price:
    Selling my Behringer bass head . I got a Rumble 500 head for Christmas so I don't need this anymore for my backup head . It says 300 watts max so it's probably 150 watts . It has quite a few cool features like a compressor , 7 band EQ , a distortion circuit and a CD input and headphone output . I used it with my band at practice and it was powerful enough to keep up with a pair of guitars and our drummer and we aren't quiet . It has spent most of the time in my basement as my test amp for my speaker builds and haven't had a problem yet . It has a plastic case and is a class D amp , very light at abought 8 pounds . Comes with a footswitch for the ultrabass feature . These sell for about $225 . Mine is like new and I'm only asking $100 shipped in the lower 48 . Makes a great backup or small to medium gig head . For a local sale I'll sell the head with my 112 cabinet for $300 , makes a great small gig rig . S7300931 - Copy.JPG S7300932 - Copy.JPG S7300933.JPG S7300934.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020 at 12:50 PM
    berman3313 likes this.