1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Behringer Ultrabass BXL900A Combo Issues

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by ben23c, Nov 3, 2013.

1. ben23c

ben23c

Aug 2, 2013

I've been having problems with this combo for a while and until now, I haven't got to determine what's wrong with it.

At the beginning of the video the problem begins to arise. It takes a while for the amp to respond and amplify what I'm playing on the bass. I really have to hammer down on the pickups for any response. At around 2:00 it happens again. It's a real pain having the sound go on and off. While Behringer isn't the most reputable name out there, I feel that this combo sufficed very well in terms of sound (at least when it worked). Hopefully showing this to you guys will help me figure out what's wrong. Any insight would be much appreciated.

2. Crater

Crater

Oct 12, 2011
    Dallas, TX area
    Could be any number of things, but my money's on a dirty or loose input jack.