1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Behringer Ultrawah UW-300

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by timc, Mar 14, 2008.

1. timc

timc

Nov 23, 2006
    London
    Has anyone used this - I know its cheap, but it it any good? Not had a chance to try one yet. May just get a micro qtron....any feedback on the Behringer??

2. Nick D

Nick D

Dec 13, 2007
    Indiana
    I just returned one of those this morning. Playing with my MIM Jazz through a Ampeg Gemini I G-12 it had a decent sound. I only had it for the night just to try it out. My initial impression was that it was decent, had a nice wah. My only problem was that I was looking for something a little heavier on the inflection when you hit it. For $30 it was worth a try, I'm just going to hold out for something a little thicker sound-wise.

For the record, the quality seemed decent. I also picked up a Behringer Bass Overdrive pedal and am keeping it. Decent build and since I'm just messing around and home and whatnot it'll likely last forever.

EDIT: I can try to answer any specific questions but didn't spend a great deal of seat time with it. I figured I'd throw this in since it's 2:30 in the morning and I feel like I'm spacing out a bit - that description may not seem quite to coherent if I reread it in the morning :p.