1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Behringer V-Amp good or bad?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by T-Bear, Mar 4, 2004.

1. T-Bear

T-Bear

Mar 4, 2004
    I'm loving mine!

2. Arranger

Arranger

Mar 9, 2003
    Pennsylvania
    I had one for a day. I recorded one track with it and decided there was no further use for it. I'm glad you like yours. It just wasn't the sound I was looking for.

Are you using the Bass Vamp? Mine was the regular Vamp II for guitar.

3. T-Bear

T-Bear

Mar 4, 2004
    Sorry, its the bass model.

It's pretty funky, considering you get all the bass stuff, plus a lot of the guitar/keyboard effects too.

It also useful when you have 2 bassists, one guitarist in your 4-piece rock band and one of you needs to play guitar on your bass :p those British 70s High Gain Amp models are superb quality.

Just hope I don't push it too far :p

4. sub forum

sub forum

Jan 2, 2004
    glasgow
    i got a b v-amp from santa last year,i mostly use it in the studio for rehearsing. i didnt want to spend three times as much for a bod to do the same thing .took about a week to work out how to use it but im up and running now and i find it very useful the amp models are great and the cab sims are great too.it just needs a good deal of fiddling about and reading the manual. :bassist: