1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Behringer zenyx802usb or focusrite.

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by el jeffe bass, Nov 25, 2017.

1. el jeffe bass

el jeffe bass

Nov 22, 2013
    New Mexico
    I am a bassist and multi instrumentalist. I am becoming interested in recording and silent practice. I have a new, mid quality computer, microphones, stands etc. I am older and have increasing cognitive impairment so learning new things is kinda difficult. Both the Behringer and Focusrite Scarlett solo have recording software, the Focusrite uses Pro tools. I have seen tutorials on YouTube for the Focusrite, None for the Behringer. Any help would be appreciated. I hope that this makes sense.

2. My Behringer Q802USB came with a simple version of Wavelab LE. I've never used the software so far but it's very very basic and won't compare in any way to Protools.

My Behringer is good for "off the cuff' recording.

I don't know how tough Protools is to use but DAW's like Audacity and Reaper are supposed to be fairly user friendly and personally if I was using either of those two I think I'd go with a
    Focusrite.

Badwater and el jeffe bass like this.