1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Being Curious...

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by elbastardo, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Guys...

I'm curious... everytime we talked about pedals effects and stuff we always hate how some suck the bass out of our bass.... and we always try to find those pedals that doest do this (or at least suck the least)....

But we know that there are always those blender pedals like barge concept xotic and stuff... which should be able to solve this problem ?? right ?? :confused:

Am i missing something here ?? sorry if this question is such a noob one...

Yes... i already try the search engine... nothing satisfy me...

Thx Guys

2. not sure I understand what you're asking...

But...

Why should we be forced to buy a pedal to solve a problem with another pedal? They should just work properly right out of the box.

3. Brad Barker

Brad Barker

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    blending will help, but it's not a perfect solution because the more clean signal you mix in to compensate for the loss of lows, the less of the effect you get.

4. especially for those of us who don't *really* have the extra $$ to spend on a blend/loop pedal...

however, I really want to try make my own 4 or 5 loop "bay"...anyone know where I can get some pre-drilled enclosures?

5. 343 Salty Beans

343 Salty Beans

Jan 24, 2006
    I bet if you emailed loop-master or something, I bet he'd cut you a deal for selling you an enclosure only.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021