1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Belman Basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by bloody_dismal, Dec 22, 2001.

1. Hey guys, ok this isa my first post so take it easy on me!! I thought i'd just introduce myself, and say, check out your local guitar company!! I just ordered my new bass, and the locals seem the way to go. Because, i reckon there arn't many companies in the world, where you can walk into the factory, meet the 4 dudes running it. Choose the exact wood your bass is going to be made out of and just having them there to help you. So it's cool. And i guess I'll See yas aorund posting!

2. Hey Bloody!!Bout bloody time then! :p

Welcome to talkbass mate!:) Open a slab o tinnies for us down under,eh? :D

Glad you got to hook up with some local boys who
    you are happy with.There are tons of small Luthiers out there in the shadows....I`ve heard of many since being on tb.Nice to get a hand made piece of work from a person/team who loves music/bass like you do!

Post some pics of your bass(to be) when you get a chance bro!:cool:

Usul

3. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    i just found that there is a dealer for belman basses in the US...atlanta custom guitars in atlanta (duh). belman basses i would really dig a chance to try one of these out...