Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Benavente 51, Nordstrand NJ5's, Boss ME-50B

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Biker4Him, Aug 22, 2005.

1. Gotta sell some stuff
    BENAVENTE 51
    I still have and unfortunately can't keep my amazing Benavente 51 with dual (reversed) custom P pickups. The bass is mahogany, with an ebony board, paduak neck, and the newer Benavente preamp. This bass will nail the "P" thang with ease.. and then sooo much more. It's a great bass, it has great balance when it's strapped on, and the tone is awesome... my only problem is the 34" scale, and a sudden lack of cash along with GAS pains. $1700 shipped inside the US. (paypal accepted)

(the pics are thumbnailed...click them to enlarge) I have tons more pics, and can take more. The bass is flawless, and practically brand new.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    SOLD Boss ME-50B w/power adapter
    A used but taken care of Boss ME-50B. A great little unit... I just don't need it, and don't use it anymore. $225.00 shipped inside the US (paypal accepted)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Nordstrand NJ5 pickups
    These are J replacement pickups. This is a vintage style single coil pickup with 60's era correct formvar wiring and Alnico V magnets. These pickups are very even and full sounding with that snap and growl that will add definition to the low B. These WILL make your five string sound better!!! $135.00 shipped inside the US (paypal o.k.)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I also have a set of stock pickups out of a Fender MIM jazz deluxe. Make me an offer..
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I really need to raise some money... but I might consider trades... some things of interest would be an acoustic image Focus, or maybe a Thunderfunk, Eden WT-550, Epifani UL502, AG500, Iamp 500 or 800. (something small, light and powerful), direct box (radial, etc). If you think you've got something, let me know... but right now... Money talks!!

2. bump... for any offers

3. Sutton

Sutton

Mar 3, 2005
    Plainwell, MI
    looking for a Rack or Fuzz/Distortion pedal?

4. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    What's the spacing at the bridge? Overall weight? Partial trades?

5. p.m. to you.

Also... the ME-50B is sold.

6. Bump

7. you have a p.m.

8. rhett

rhett

Dec 23, 2004
    Austin TX
    pm sent

9. pm returned to both.

nothing sold yet...

10. Labor Day sale... prices dropped, until Tuesday.

11. freakbass

freakbass "Pile-drivingly Heavy" since 1983

Bump for a really nice bass! I played this one at the last DFW GTG, and it is SWEET!! I'd be tempted to pull the trigger on this one myself if I didn't already have a bennie heading my way.

12. Thanks freakbass. Always a good time down there at the GTG's.