Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Benavente Bass at a great price

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by HiFi, Jan 6, 2004.

1. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    Selling a 4 string custom Benavente bass that I recently got from BassGuru and I am using his pics and description. I am loving this bass and am selling it only because I need a 5 string for my heavy rock band. Bass is a Benavente "Standard Model" of which I was informed by Chris Benavente that there were very few made. Bass has a transparent green finish over a AAA quilted maple top. Has an ebony fingerboard with a custom inlay at the 12th and the Benavente "B" inlay on the headstock.

Normal wear from light use over time. This bass yields incredible sound and playability.

Asking $1100 shipped in a hardshell case because of my rising tuition costs. PM me or email me with any questions at okaygregbg@aol.com.

For sound clips send email address. Thanks.

Specs:

EMGs active pickups with passive option, Schaller tuners and Schaller roller bridge,AAA quilted maple top with a cool transparent green finish, Mahogany back, ebony fingerboard, 5 pc. laminated neck (neck thru)

2. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    Another Pic.

3. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    bump