1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Benavente Bass at a great price

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by HiFi, Jan 6, 2004.

1. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    Selling a 4 string custom Benavente bass that I recently got from BassGuru and I am using his pics and description. I am loving this bass and am selling it only because I need a 5 string for my heavy rock band. Bass is a Benavente "Standard Model" of which I was informed by Chris Benavente that there were very few made. Bass has a transparent green finish over a AAA quilted maple top. Has an ebony fingerboard with a custom inlay at the 12th and the Benavente "B" inlay on the headstock.

Normal wear from light use over time. This bass yields incredible sound and playability.

Asking $1100 shipped in a hardshell case because of my rising tuition costs. PM me or email me with any questions at okaygregbg@aol.com.

For sound clips send email address. Thanks.

Specs:

EMGs active pickups with passive option, Schaller tuners and Schaller roller bridge,AAA quilted maple top with a cool transparent green finish, Mahogany back, ebony fingerboard, 5 pc. laminated neck (neck thru)

2. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    Another Pic.

3. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    bump