Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Benavente basses question

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jaggedsphere, Sep 8, 2003.

1. jaggedsphere

jaggedsphere

Jul 15, 2002
    Ottawa
    I could not find any prices online for these basses so I was wondering if anyone has experience with this.
    What would you think a chambered F-Less 6, nice top wood pup covers,'the works' run?

2. Brian Barrett

Brian Barrett

Nov 25, 2001
    Murfreesboro, TN (Nashville)
    Dealer LowEndBassShop.com, Builder LowEndBasses.com
    Hey man, click on basses on the Benavente page and at the top you will see a link for price list.

3. jaggedsphere

jaggedsphere

Jul 15, 2002
    Ottawa
    wowee those are some daunting prices! worth it I'll bet those are absolutly stunning instruments. I think it will be a while for one of those...

4. JPJ

JPJ

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago, IL
    Jaggedsphere,
    As you see, the sky's the limit when it comes to Benaventes!!! :) Chris can do some amazing things, and a chambered 6 would be a KILLER bass. However, you can run up a tab really quick when you're dealing with one of the best in the biz! If you're on a budget and are a fan of the Benavente line, I think the Vintage Vortex series is one of the better values in the high-end market right now. This line gives a lot of players the opportunity to own a Benavente without stretching beyond their means. I have a couple on order for NAMM and can't wait to start getting some of those "in progress" photos! Woo Hoo! ;)