No longer available Benavente Classic PJ5, Price dropped to $1600

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by baltodoc, Apr 10, 2017.

1. baltodoc

baltodoc Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2014
    Maryland
    Price:
    $1800
    Strings:
    Benavente Classic Series PJ5.
    59 burst over Swamp Ash body. Maple neck and fingerboard with some really nice flame on the neck. Benavente 3 band preamp. Ulyate PJ pickup set 60's bridge pickup placement.
    .708" (18mm) bridge spacing, 1.75" nut. Hipshot vintage tuners. 34" scale. Comes in a nice ProTec gig bag. A couple of minor nicks on the back, but otherwise excellent condition. Weighs 9 1/2 pounds. The Benavente preamp has 2 volumes, treble, mid’s, both with center + - detents and bass (bass boost only) and pull up for active/passive bypass. Plenty of tonal variety. This is a phenomenal bass in every way. Plays like a dream. Whoever gets this will be very happy.

Trades: I really don't have anything in particular I'm gassing for, so feel free to show me what you have. I only have three caveats: nothing greater than 34" scale, nothing greater than 18mm bridge spacing (5 strings), and no 6-stringers.
    I will accept trades plus cash. In the event something special comes up that I need to add cash, I can certainly do that as well.

Was $1800, now $1600 shipped to CONUS only. PayPal preferred.
    ben14.jpg

ben4.jpg ben6.jpg ben7.jpg ben8.jpg ben9.jpg ben12.jpg ben13.jpg ben14.jpg ben15.jpg ben16.jpg

Last edited: May 3, 2017
  2. This is the perfect 5 string p / j . Chris builds a fantastic bass. Great deal here. I 'm stuck in my 4 string ways or this would move to the top of my gas list.

baltodoc likes this.
  3. Flipper

Flipper

Jan 11, 2005
    Spring, Texas
    Man that's gorgeous! Any trades???

4. baltodoc

Oct 7, 2014
    Maryland
    I prefer a sale, but you never know. PM me if you have something of interest

5. Rafael antigua

Rafael antigua

Sep 26, 2016
    Do take 1400 cash

6. baltodoc

Oct 7, 2014
    Maryland
    Please PM me if you'd like to make an offer

7. baltodoc

Oct 7, 2014
    Maryland
    I played it at my gig tonight. I might be crazy, but not crazy enough to let this one go. She's staying right here.

TN WOODMAN likes this.
  8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 21, 2021