1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Benavente on board Pre Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by j-raj, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Indianapolis, IN
    Just got back from Brian's shop and made my SCD6 passive with Vol/Tone Vol/Ton, series/parallel mod... So I don't need the pre any more.

It has Treble (Add/cut), Mid (Add/cut), Bass (Boost only).

Info about the pre is located here:

http://www.benaventeguitars.com/2009benavente/accessories.html

Benavente Preamp
    The Benavente 3-band is a hand wired custom EQ system designed with the player in mind. The unique feature about this preamp is that at center detent, there is absolutely no preloaded EQ curve. There is absolutely no tonal differences between switching from passive to active at center detent. This allows the player to have a true flat starting point with the instrument and an understanding of the instrument's natural tone. Almost every other preamp on the market is loaded with an EQ curve at center detent so you never hear the true tone of the bass. The preamp is available with bass, treble and midrange controls. The preamp opperates at 18v and will fit inside nearly any rear routed bass.

The Benavente preamp is designed to give the player the ability to be as aggressive or melodic and full control over the instrument ability to speak.

$50 shipped.

2. j-raj

Jan 14, 2003
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'll shoot some pics this evening, there is some leads left on it, but it would be safe to say that you will need volume pots and a little extra wire.

3. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    pm'd after pic's 1st in line please?

4. j-raj

Jan 14, 2003
    Indianapolis, IN
    Here is a pic of the pre

Attached Files:

5. warnan

warnan

Mar 1, 2004
    Shanghai,China
    PM'd 2nd.

6. j-raj

Jan 14, 2003
    Indianapolis, IN
    I should have mentioned this before, this is just going to be shipped with in the L48 US, thanks.

7. Rapisme

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    I'll take it!

8. rojo412

rojo412 Sit down, Danny... Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    If Rap don't take it, I will!

9. j-raj

Jan 14, 2003
    Indianapolis, IN
    On hold for Rap, pending payment. rojo412 is next in line.

10. Rapisme

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Done

11. j-raj

Jan 14, 2003
    Indianapolis, IN
    sold to the man with something crazy on the pickguard of his jazz in his avatar...
    :D

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.