1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

bently 5 string fretless

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Viviuos, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Viviuos

Viviuos

Jul 15, 2004
    Nehawka, Nebraska
  2. Viviuos

Viviuos

Jul 15, 2004
    Nehawka, Nebraska
    Is there really nothing out there on this bass? How lucky could I be to have a 1 of 1.

3. Viviuos

Viviuos

Jul 15, 2004
    Nehawka, Nebraska
    One last bump before this post dies. Anybody?

4. I have one, mine is all black though, but I got it used so it may have been painted. I love mine too! I'd like to know more about them, I can't find anything either.

5. amimbari

amimbari

May 6, 2008
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I have an old catalog at home, I'll look thru it and see what is there. Since it is not the series10 series, it's probably from the late 90's before they bit the dust.

I have had many of the old Bently "series10" units --- still have a matched set of 1989's ( guitar/bass) :)

6. amimbari

amimbari

May 6, 2008
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I found it. Yours is a model 2242FL made from 95-97 as I suspected. Only colors were black, white.

7. Where did you find this? I've got 3 Bentlys that I'd love to find out more about. I got one, loved it, and had been looking for more ever since.

8. amimbari

amimbari

May 6, 2008
    Pittsburgh, PA
    wow I can't find the link. I wish you would have asked in May when I was looking info up for the others :(

9. PhillipCarr

PhillipCarr

Mar 3, 2014
    I have one of these. They are pretty light and insubstantial, and the strap buttons have given out on it. Tons of fun to play, and very pretty, especially if you put a set of black strings on it.