Bently Basses?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Bently, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Bently

Bently Guest

Jul 3, 2005
    Saltillo, Mississippi
    I have a Bass made by a company called Bently. I have never seen another instrument made by them, and no one seems to know anything about the company or their instruments. I was just wondering if any of you TBers knew anything about them or their instruments.
  2. Vox Populi

Vox Populi Reggae Loving Honkey

Jan 27, 2004
    Poulsbo, WA

But seriously. I've seen Bently guitars before. But never a bass.
  3. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    That's a BentlEy.
  4. Pics??? It's not real unless there's Pics!!! I'd be interested in seeing it...
  5. rdhbass

Jun 28, 2003
    Springfield, mo
    I've seen em before and many were made in the 80's and were all made overseas.
  6. I don't have an answer to your question but...about your sig

"The Ninja's arch-enemy is the pirate"

Where is that from? I overheard someone talking on a cell phone telling someone that and it confused the hell out of me. When would Ninjas and Pirates ever come together? :eyebrow:
  7. Yeah, but actually if you "Google" it without the "e", it still the car still comes up in images. (...but, of course, "Google" asks you if you meant it the right way...) Either way; take the humor at face value. ;)

Didn't come up with the bass, though..... :confused:
  8. Bently

Bently Guest

Jul 3, 2005
    Saltillo, Mississippi
    Its from a site called, its just a joke site about ninjas, hella funny. You can also get a book from the site.
  9. That's probably one of the best sites on the internet. That music in the background just RULES!

It's almost as cool as

10. Bently

Bently Guest

Jul 3, 2005
    Saltillo, Mississippi
    Sorry, but I don't have the means to post pics right now. But it's a Fender P-bass knock-off. Black with a white pick guard, rosewood fret board. I love the way it sounds.
  11. Bently

Bently Guest

Jul 3, 2005
    Saltillo, Mississippi
    Does anyone else have any comments on the quality of them, or maybe the company that owns them. (Like SWR is owned by fender) Or maybe even what they are worth.
  12. AGCurry

Jun 29, 2005
    Kansas City
    I had a Bently acoustic guitar for a short time.

It looked okay but it was not a serious guitar. I would expect their basses to be the same.
  13. They are inexpensive beginner instruments. Here in Minnesota, Music-Go-Round used to sell them.
  14. Those two sites rock! Especially the ninja sightings. Ok now I gotta go visit mr. Goldblum.....