Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Berg 425 under the christmas tree!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Peg_legs, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Peg_legs

Peg_legs

Nov 19, 2005
    Huntsville, AL
    :hyper: My most incredible wife just hooked me up with a Bergantino NV425 for Christmas. I'm so excited, I had to tell someone. :bassist:

I better work extra hard on her christmas gift! :help:

2. Sweet!

Give her something nice and have the best thing saved underneath her pillow. So the best surprise will be when she goes to bed..

But still give her something pretty nice underneath the tree, otherwise she will be a bit sad all day long. ;) Something like a normal present under the tree and jewellery underneath her pillow.

3. Keeaumoku

Keeaumoku

Dec 29, 2004
    Wanna trade wives? Mine just gives me the Mastercard statement in January!

Nah... I'm only kidding... last year she surprised the heck out of me, and gave me a diamond ring. Something I would never have expected. I'm afraid to wear it! :D

I actually plan on giving my NV215 an NV425 as a playmate for Christmas this year... How do you like that? I'll be the first on my block with 3 x 15"s and 3 x 10"s... plus that cute little 6-incher...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :hyper:

4. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    That's a darn fine woman you have there! :)

5. Big time congrats PegLeg .... I'm not the only one with a fabulous Wife!

Kee, that 425 and 215 combo sounds earth shaking. The 215 is the absolute best tone I've ever played with a pick! I'm going to have to start doing that more often on rock stuff. I have the option of buying the 215 I tried this past weekend... think I just might do that. Now I'm sorry I sold my DB750 :(

6. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    It's the only logical thing to do, really. ;)