1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Berg AE210's - Local GTA Deal only

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by RussT, Feb 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    Price:
    I am selling my Bergantino AE210's with the padded cover. Had two one has sold. The cab are in near perfect condition and have been babied. It is as good as new.
    For those unfamiliar with them, (there may be a few) they are 8ohms rated at 400 watts and are precise, clean and pristine sounding cabs. I am downsizing so some things have to go.

Looking for a local deal as I am not up for shipping as I won't get what I need for the cab when shipping, paypal and currency conversion charges are factored in I live in the uxbridge area just north east of Toronto but can meet up anywhere in the GTA.

The price listed in the add is in US dollars. I am selling the one cab for $650 CDN dollars.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  2. p.m. sent

3. hey russ , again , if you decide to ship , i'd take one of the cabs.
    cheers !