1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Berg HT112 or HT112ER with handle on top

Discussion in 'Rocket Music' started by Tone Meister, May 6, 2010.

1. Tone Meister

Tone Meister

Dec 9, 2009
    NC
    Jim accidentally sent me the wrong cover for my HT112ER. The one he sent was one for the older HT112 with the handle on top, and my amp has the handle on the side. He is replacing it with the correct one and said I could keep the one I have. I want to give it to someone who doesn"t have a cover.

If anyone has one of the old HT112 cabs with the handle on top and needs a cover, I will give it to you if you'll pay actual shipping. Lemme know!

Stan

2. Tone Meister

Tone Meister

Dec 9, 2009
    NC
    OK, it looks like we may have a taker for the cover. I will update the thread if that happens.

Stan

3. very cool of you to do that.

4. Tone Meister

Tone Meister

Dec 9, 2009
    NC
    ^^ Not really, I think it would be very uncool if I did anything else but give it away since Jim told me to keep it free of charge. Anyway, things have a way of coming around full circle I believe.

5. René_Julien

René_Julien

Jun 26, 2008
    Belgium
    Well, it's very cool from both you and Jim. :)

6. JOME77

JOME77 Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2002
    Georgia
    Very cool indeed!:cool:

Thanks Stan! That's just what my recently acquired little Berggie needed!

7. Tone Meister

Tone Meister

Dec 9, 2009
    NC
    Thanks guys. Joe I sent you an email just now.

8. Tone Meister

Tone Meister

Dec 9, 2009
    NC
    Argh! Almost forgot, Joe has spoken for the cover so the thread is closed for that purpose.

:bassist:

9. Karma and positive vibes - well done!

FWIW, I'm still using my old Aguilar GS112 covers for my HT112ER cabs. Not an exact fit, and given some of the history this may be considered blasphemous, but heck...they work. :)

10. Tone Meister

Tone Meister

Dec 9, 2009
    NC
    Joe,

You should have the cover tomorrow (Wednesday). Enjoy!!

-Stan :hyper:

11. JOME77

JOME77 Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2002
    Georgia
    You're awesome Stan! :hyper:

Folks, Stan wouldn't even take shipping cost! Now that's what I call "Paying it Forward"! :bassist::bassist::bassist:

THANKS!