1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

BERGANTINO 310

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by kernpre, Apr 21, 2003.

1. kernpre

kernpre

Sep 12, 2002
    W. MICHIGAN
    Pretty much brand new. About 4 total hours on it since I bought it direct from Jim about 6 months ago. It was a test cab in his shop , but shows only minimal signs of wear (the usual plastic corner scabs). Carpet is perfect. Drivers were replaced with new by Jim when I bought it.

3 10" drivers plus crossover and horn. Beautiful sounding cab. I also have his 212, and find that I use it all the time. I've only used both together a handful of times (for a really loud rock band I occasionally play with), and having left that gig, I never use the 310.

I would send with brand new padded cover ($125).

Asking $795 obo.

2. kernpre

kernpre

Sep 12, 2002
    W. MICHIGAN
    bump

3. got any pics?

4. kernpre

kernpre

Sep 12, 2002
    W. MICHIGAN
    Pics...yes, I have to get them scanned. I will try to have them up early tomorrow..

5. kernpre

kernpre

Sep 12, 2002
    W. MICHIGAN
    Bump...

Still have no pics, but if there is still some interest, I can try and get them up here...

I would consider selling her for $680 plus shipping. Includes brand new padded cover from Jim (w/logo)

Thanks for looking,

mj

6. kernpre

kernpre

Sep 12, 2002
    W. MICHIGAN
    bump