Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

BERGANTINO 310

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by kernpre, Apr 21, 2003.

1. kernpre

kernpre

Sep 12, 2002
    W. MICHIGAN
    Pretty much brand new. About 4 total hours on it since I bought it direct from Jim about 6 months ago. It was a test cab in his shop , but shows only minimal signs of wear (the usual plastic corner scabs). Carpet is perfect. Drivers were replaced with new by Jim when I bought it.

3 10" drivers plus crossover and horn. Beautiful sounding cab. I also have his 212, and find that I use it all the time. I've only used both together a handful of times (for a really loud rock band I occasionally play with), and having left that gig, I never use the 310.

I would send with brand new padded cover ($125).

Asking $795 obo.

2. kernpre

kernpre

Sep 12, 2002
    W. MICHIGAN
    Pics...yes, I have to get them scanned. I will try to have them up early tomorrow..

3. kernpre

kernpre

Sep 12, 2002
    W. MICHIGAN
    Bump...

Still have no pics, but if there is still some interest, I can try and get them up here...

I would consider selling her for $680 plus shipping. Includes brand new padded cover from Jim (w/logo)

Thanks for looking,

mj