1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bergantino 610 Tolex version

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by david3821, Sep 28, 2013.

1. This cab needs no introduction...It is simply amazing. However I use my Berg 410 for 99% of my gigs. Tolex version. Gigged less than a dozen times. If there are any new ones left out there they go for over $1400 w/ sales tax or shipping. You can have mine for [DEL]$900[/DEL] $850. No shipping on this one and No trades. I need to start clearing out some equipment. I'll be willing to drive (reasonable distance) to meet someone. I'm in NE Florida but I do play gigs in S Florida, the panhandle, and S. Carolina.

Pics to come very soon

No Trades No Shipping

$900

2. IMG_4109.

3. cripula

cripula

Dec 20, 2006
    Canada
    Best bass cab ever.

4. Lots of nibbles but no takers yet...

5. Price drop to $850...bump

6. SactoBass

SactoBass A retired civil engineer who likes all-tube amps! Supporting Member

Free bump for one of the best bass cabs ever created.

I have one, and play an Ampeg SVT-II nonpro through it, and the sound is the bees knees, the dogs danglies, the......well, you get the idea.

7. chrls_vns

chrls_vns

Aug 8, 2009
    I'd be all over this if you were willing to ship it.. Or if you got anywhere near Louisiana.

8. Burwabit

Burwabit Likes guitars that tune good and firm feelin women Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2011
    Lubbock, TX
    love my NV610. perfect mate to my streamliner 900. would love to own 2 and stick one behind the guitar player. alas... no shipping and no 2ohm amp. free bump...

9. JeffplaysBass

JeffplaysBass Banned

Jan 22, 2011
    Mass
    Too far away!!

10. bassjnky1

bassjnky1 Supporting Member

Hey Jeff, I am interested in knowing more about the history and condition of this cab. Not sure how to contact you - there is no contact info in your profile. I live in So Carolina so a drivable delivery scenario may be possible.

11. JeffplaysBass

JeffplaysBass Banned

Jan 22, 2011
    Mass
    He is not my cab buddy.

12. bassjnky1

Oops, sorry Jeff. Hey David3821...please see my post above.

13. bassjnky1

Is this cab still for sale?

14. Mojo-Man

Mojo-Man

Feb 11, 2003
    :cool:

For a 10" speaker cab I agree.
    The NV215 is amazing also.

15. JeffplaysBass

JeffplaysBass Banned

Jan 22, 2011
    Mass
    Me wish was closer....if so me sell my HT112 and EX112 for this monster.....he's good idea?...Me Love this NV610.

16. Best way is to PM me...All PM's replied to. Yes, it's still for sale. Lots of nibbles on this one. Don't think it will last much longer

17. Headed to charleston,sc this week for a few gigs....anyone wanna meet up and buy one of the best cabs on the planet?

18. yeldarb69 (Brad)

yeldarb69 (Brad) Supporting Member

Jul 11, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    If you change your mind on shipping, let me know. I would be interested and willing to pay shipping charges. Good luck with your sale

19. the_home

the_home Gold Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2005
    Pensacola, FL
    PM from the panhandle.

20. JonathanD

JonathanD

Dec 13, 2006
    Atlanta, GA
    I'm in Atlanta. Are you willing to meet me half way? Please email me at
    JonnyRhum
    (++++++)