1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Bergantino AE 112 minty

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by gnergaard, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gnergaard

gnergaard Supporting Member

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    It's the "I have too many cabs sale"
    Between my Epi 110 and my Berg HT112 this AE112 has seen use on one gig and one rehearsal.
    It's not as light as the Epi 110UL but it sounds so much bigger and better. It is a slightly larger box than the HT112 I own but has better lows and is much lighter. All that said when I need something really small I use the EpiUL110 and when I need something louder I have my old BergHT112 cab that I've modified with a 4ohm driver. Doesn't sound nearly as elegant and true as the new AE112 but it gets the job done. Surprisingly, I really like the horn in the AE series. Just as good as the HT IMHO, and the HT are considered the best in the business by many.
    I'm financing my "big rig" and this is up for grabs...
    I've owned this for about 1 month. 2nd owner. Excellent to minty in condition. $500 plus shipping. The original Bergantino shipping carton will insure that this arrives safely.
    I'll try and borrow a camera and get pics up...

2. gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    Buh-buh- buh- bump!
    Really, this is the shawhutzit. Probably the best thing I've heard for upright. perhaps I'll post over there, too.

3. robisbass

robisbass

Sep 14, 2008
    Brooklyn, NY
    I sent a PM. Let me know what you think....

4. robisbass

robisbass

Sep 14, 2008
    Brooklyn, NY
    What's the story here? For sale or no?

5. cheshirepig

cheshirepig

May 14, 2008
    Portland, OR
    oh snap

6. gnergaard

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    Sorry, I had this posted on the DB side and forgot to edit this ad. Closing thread.
    Thanks,
    Greg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.