1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bergantino AE-310 Interest

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by CaptainWally, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Strong interest

37 vote(s)
    32.2%
  2. Moderate interest

32 vote(s)
    27.8%
  3. I'd consider it redundant in the Bergie lineup

17 vote(s)
    14.8%
  4. Stewed carrots for me, please...

29 vote(s)
    25.2%
  1. MotorTed

MotorTed

Apr 16, 2006
    CT, USA
    That is an awesome idea. Maybe he could tilt the top driver slightly upward to increase the ability to hear it near field. A cabinet like that would slide across the back seat of most automobiles with ease. I can see a market for 1/2 of a NV610 with a tweeter, and attenuator of course! :bag:

You could put 2 side by side for the bigger gigs and one cab for the small.

2. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    It's not THAT bad. Have you ever seen BARTOLINI's website? Talk about a turnoff.

3. Altitude

Altitude An ounce of perception, a pound of obscure. Supporting Member

Mar 9, 2005
    Denver, nee Austin
    Or Ken Smith's. Between the byzantine layout of that site and the obnoxious quilt maple background, I can't find anything and can't stand being there.

4. It's been updated since my comment.

Perfectly fine now.

And yes, Bart's sucks :)

5. Bassist30

Bassist30 Supporting Member

Mar 19, 2004
    NEW YORK
    I emailed him. Never got back to me. I requested info on the AE410. Well I bought it anyway. Like the amp. But a little suprised he did not answer my email. I don't know him and not sure of his credentials. I guess I wasn't familiar to him.

6. McHack

McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    That's interesting, I called to get info on cab covers. Jim answered & we wound up chatting for 45 minutes! Sharp guy who knows his stuff.

7. Bassist30

Mar 19, 2004
    NEW YORK
    I should have called him on the phone. He just did not answer my email. But I bought the cabinet anyway. Also ordered a case for it. I thought i was getting it today but I heard it was mailed today.

8. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    I can surely attest to this. It's hardly and hour after I've emailed Jim that he's replied back. But sometimes thing slip by and may get lost in the daily shuffle. He is very much like Roger Sadowsky and Mike Tobias on customer service.

9. Bassist30

Mar 19, 2004
    NEW YORK
    Mike Tobias is very good so is Sadowsky. Ill try emailing him again. But the case is another thing. I should had gotten it on friday. Im not downing Bergantino. I guess Im the only one it seems who he passed by. Mr Tobias is amazing. I remember he went out of his way to send me a bass overnight.