SOLD Bergantino AE410 (800 Watts - only 62bs.) BASS Cabinet (Mint Condition)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Low End Rob, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Price:
    $700
    United States
    *LOCAL PICK UP ONLY (Greater Nashville area). One of the BEST sounding 410’s ever made. In mint condition and stored in a climate controlled/smoke free environment. I've been original owner since day 1 and zero issues - rock solid. The AE410 delivers serious bass end with tight, punchy midrange, clear and transparent highs and will take all that you throw at it and remain controlled and uncluttered. I will miss this cab, as the punchy tight tone is 2nd to none. The only reason I am selling this is I’m focusing on playing Upright Bass and not playing in rock bands anymore. I have the padded cover for it (also in excellent condition) and have the casters (wheels) for it – see picture. Featuring four 10″ woofers and a tweeter. Weighing in at 62 pounds, the 410 has removable casters for easier transportation. It’s rated at 800 watts at 4 ohms. AE410 Bass Cabinet Specs:

1. 4 x 10" Custom Neodymium Driver with 7oz magnet and vented pole pieces

2. •high intelligibility 1" tweeter

3. •custom phase - coherent crossover with tweeter level control

4. •power handling - 800 watts rms

5. •frequency response: 40hz - 18khz

6. •sensitivity: 103db 1 watt/1 meter

7. •2 x 1/4" and 2 x neutrik connectors

8. •impedance: 4 ohms

9. •dimensions: 22 3/4" W x 25 1/2" H x 15 1/2" D - 55.9cm x 64.8cm x 39.4cm

10. •weight: 62lbs/28 Kgs

***LOCAL PICKUP ONLY (greater Nashville area). Asking $700 – this one is in excellent condition! It's a beast of a Bass cab. that delivers, research and check out the reviews. NO Trades. Will accept Paypal. File_006(1).jpeg File_002(1).jpeg File_009.jpeg File_008.jpeg Casters.jpg

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
  2. 31HZ

31HZ Glad to be here Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2006
    Central VA, USA
    Oh man. Sorry you aren't closer.

3. IF you are seriously interested, I can move a little on the price and meet you in Greensboro, NC 3hours from you. I'll be at the Bass Violin shop the afternoon of Tue. 4/6 - so could bring it with me (as going on mini vacation). This cab is in Mint condition - orig. owner since day one - zero issues and cover is in excellent shape - no stains or rips etc.

4. 31HZ

31HZ Glad to be here Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2006
    Central VA, USA
    That's tempting, but it's difficult for me to be gone during the week. I appreciate the offer, though.

5. No worries, thanks. I will be in Johnson City on Fri. 4/9 and Sat. 4/10 - if you wanted to drive there. Would let you have it for $750. No worries if you want to pass...its gonna sell sometime soon, as it's crystal clean - like new. Rob

31HZ likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 22, 2022