1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Bergantino AE410 for sale/trade - Ottawa, Ontario

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Stereo Joe, Aug 3, 2012.

1. NEW PRICE: $800

I got this AE410 about 2 years ago and I've gigged with it probably 50 times since. It's loud and light and sounds really great with my TC RH450 head.

But I'm playing 90% small jazz gigs lately so I'm trying to get better amplification for my double bass.

It has a fair share of scuffs and scrapes in the thin coating because I never got around to getting a cover for it. However, it sounds and works 100% and I've never had any problems with it.

I'm located in Ottawa, Ontario and I'd prefer a nearby deal to avoid shipping. I'm willing to deliver to locations up to 2 hours away.

NEW PRICE: $800

TRADE BAIT:
    -Acoustic Image amp (Series III or IV)
    -Markbass F1/F500
    -some other fairly 'flat' sounding mini head
    -Empress ParaEQ

UPDATE: Pics!

berg_front.
    berg_rear.
    berg_left.
    berg_right.
    berg_top.
    berg_bottom.

2. Groovin

Groovin

May 25, 2006
    Wash, D.C.
    Any pics yet?

3. Baird6869

Baird6869 RIP Gord Downey. A True Canadian Icon.

+1.

Interested....

4. Sorry, guys! I got way busier than expected and forgot about this thread. I'll get pics tonight or tomorrow...

5. Ok, pics are up. I dropped the price a bit because the cab has more scuffs and scrapes than I remembered. Still works and sounds AMAZING! These are very hard to find in Canada and bringing one over from the U.S. adds taxes and brokerage fees...

6. Bump for price drop. Just picked up an AE112 so this one is now going at a new price of $800. Trade list updated.

Also, free delivery in a 2 hour drive radius of Ottawa.

7. MrLenny1

MrLenny1

Jan 17, 2009
    N.H.
    Great cabs, wicked price!!!
    GLWTS

GAS'ing for two Berg 1x12's.

8. Thanks! Yeah, 2 of these would kill...

Also, bump.