Bergantino, Ampeg, GK FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Elove, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Team,

The micro revolution has captured me so I'm selling some of my gear that is no longer in the rotation. Trades are possible for Genz STL or Uber

Bergantino NV215 $800 I bought this cab from a fellow TBer it is in great shape and comes with padded cover. NO SHIPPING, sorry

GK Fusion 550 $600 (shipped). I'm the original owner. Great shape. Was my main gigging amp for awhile. Foot switch included.

Ampeg SVT410 HE 8ohm cab. $275.00 good shape no issues. NO SHIPPING!

I'm in Orange County, CA. Please contact me through email if interested. I travel quite a bit for work and will be able to send pix via email if you are interested. [email protected] If you email me Ill get right back to you if you PM or post on TB it could take a little time for me to get back to you. Sorry, schedule is very tight. Thanks ......

Eric

2. Monday Bump....

3. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Is this the tolex version? Planning any trips to NorCal?

4. Yes it is the tolex version...The wife and I will be in Napa at the end of Jan. Don't know if she would go for me schlepping a bass cab. If it's still around I run it past her.....

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021