Bergantino B|amp with looper -- Weird setup question

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by thewanderer24, Oct 8, 2020.

1. thewanderer24

thewanderer24

Apr 29, 2002
    SJ, CA
    I have a B|amp on the way, which I am beyond excited about. I have been reading through endless threads for hours here, searching elsewhere online, including in the manual, and I'm stumped to the point that I thought I'd start my own thread.

I will, at times, be running a Boss RC300 looping station with the B|amp and my trusty old, much loved HT112.

I would like to figure out a way to get the effects from the B|amp going through the looper, but it seems like the effects loop is pre-DSP on the B|amp. Is there any workaround?? Looks possible to get the effects out of the DI on the amp, and the looper has a line input, but then how do I get the looper back in, post DSP? The only workaround I can figure so far is just skipping the power amp section on the B|amp if I want to use the effects in the loop, and adding another PA after it on the chain - that's obviously a pretty undesirable workaround. Am I missing something obvious?

2. Charlie Tuna

Charlie Tuna Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2005
    Key West, FL
    I don't think you are missing anything. I haven't seen a way to have the effects send and return post DSP. Maybe @Jim Bergantino could verify. I wonder if that could be an option for a firmware update?