1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Bergantino CN 210 Cab as new. *Now with Cover* Berg CN210 - MINT!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by crossover, Aug 10, 2016.

1. crossover

crossover Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    Price:
    Offering up a pristine Bergantino CN210 8ohm Cabinet. I've owned it from new; it's as perfect as perfect gets. I played one for the first time when it debuted at NAMM and knew I had to have one. It'll always be one of my favorite Bergs, and I've had many. Fantastic single cab solution but pairs really well with a CN112 for what we aficionados refer to as a modular CN322. A very easy carry at < 35lbs makes it even better.

*If* you could still buy one new, you'd pay $999 cab + $99 cover + $60 ship = $1158 delivered. Future owner, don't miss out, $800 shipped within the lower 48. Please no lowball offers - willing to meet for a local deal. Paypal ok.

**UPDATE**: Sole trade interest would be for a mint Baer ML112 (Series 1) cab plus a bit of cash on the deal. I have one and it's lonely.

CIMG1110.JPG CIMG1111.JPG CIMG1112.JPG CIMG1113.JPG CIMG1114.JPG

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  2. crossover

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    *Update 8/16: Added factory cover for the same price!

3. crossover

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    *Update 8/18: Very specific trade interest added.

4. Hi!

Still have you Bergantino for sale?
    Would you ship it in Montreal/Quebec?
    Let me know, thanks!
    Rick

5. crossover

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    Thank you for the inquiry, but no longer available as the listing states. Best of luck with the hunt!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021