1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Bergantino cn210 with cover for......???

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by SodaCity bass, Mar 26, 2016.

1. SodaCity bass

SodaCity bass Bartolini Artist, MTD Artist, LaBella Artist Supporting Member

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
    Price:
    Sooooo, I love this cab, but I'm wanting to go back to GK. I'll sell for $850 shipped to the east, $900 to the west.
    Open to all types of trades, just run them by me! Basses,certain pedals, macbook, etc

Cab shows no wear that I can see, and works flawlessly

Last edited: May 11, 2016
  2. SodaCity bass

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
    IMG_20160330_145417.jpg IMG_20160330_145444.jpg

3. moe.moe

moe.moe

Jun 22, 2008
    Chicago
    PM'ed..... :)

4. SodaCity bass

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
    Replied. Thread updated

5. SodaCity bass

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
    Will consider lightweight, 4ohm cabs of the same value or lesser with cash from you.

6. vivaknoxvegas

vivaknoxvegas El Duderino Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2002
    Knoxville, TN
    Any interest in a GK MBE II 212 Neo + cash?

7. SodaCity bass

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
    Shoot me a PM with pics and such.

8. OldSchool50

OldSchool50 OldSchool50 Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2013
    Connecticut
    pm to you

9. SodaCity bass

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
    Replied

10. SodaCity bass

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
    Just bought a new cab, so someone can get a killer deal! Just message me!

11. SodaCity bass

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
    SOLD

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 4, 2021