1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Bergantino CN212 - mint condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by funkyjudge, Dec 15, 2016.

1. funkyjudge

funkyjudge Supporting Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Langhorne, PA, USA
    Price:
    Another "never thought I'd sell this" thread! However, I am downsizing to a smaller rig (plus, I have a full 2x10 plus 1x15 stack if needed), so this beauty is available. It is literally in mint condition, and has only been gigged a handful of times. I prefer a "local" sale (I am in PA, halfway between Philly and Trenton, NJ and I will drive up to about three hours to meet up with a serious buyer with cash -- this means that I will go as far as the Washington, DC area to the south and western/central MA or CT to the north or to the Metro NYC - Long Island area to the northeast).

Please PM me with questions, or if you want more pic's .... and since I have two other bass rigs, no trades on this one, please!

NOTE: The TecAmp Black Jag 900 (with rack bag) is also available in a separate thread; I will give a nice discount on a "package deal" for the two of them, with the rack bag!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  2. funkyjudge

funkyjudge Supporting Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Langhorne, PA, USA
    PMs replied .... still available.