1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Bergantino CN212 w/ Cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by stephenb923, Nov 16, 2017.

1. stephenb923

stephenb923 Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2014
    New York
    Price:
    $875
    I have a Bergantino CN212 that I'm looking to sell or trade. This is a great sounding, lightweight cab. I'm selling/trading it because I haven't really been playing gigs that require a 212. I have a Berg CN112 as well and that has been able to handle all of what I've been doing lately (been pairing it with a recently purchased Aguilar AG700 and thing can bump!). Been thinking of just adding another 112 or trying something else. Having the 212 and 112 is a little redundant, so I would be open to trading it, but a straight sale would be great.

Trade Interests Mainly looking to trade down in value and get some cash in the deal as well. Might trade up for 2xBergantino HDN112's. (Would be willing to part with my CN112 in that case)
    -Bergantino HDN112
    -Bergantino CN112
    -Aguilar SL410
    -Aguilar DB410
    -Possibly another cab (mainly into Aguilar and Bergantino)

The amp is in good condition overall with a few minor scuffs here and there. Will come with a Bergantino cover made for the CN212. I'm back and forth between Woodstock, NY and Tarrytown, NY and also get down to NYC and New Jersey frequently, so meeting up in Tri-State area would be optimal. Would be open to shipping, but seems like it could range anywhere from $70-$150 to ship. Shoot me a message with your zip and I can get you a quote to have it shipped. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  2. nervous

nervous Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    How close to Albany or further west up the NYS Thruway do you ever get?

3. stephenb923

stephenb923 Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2014
    New York
    PM'd