SOLD Bergantino CN212 with cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by blowinblue, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blowinblue

blowinblue Kind of not blue. Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2006
    SoCal USA
    Many on this forum will think that I have lost my mind (and my ears) but my Berg CN212 is now for sale. I’ve decided to try out some other gear and out of all the cabs that I own this one will bring the most resale. This particular cab is in like new condition. Visually and functionally it is the same as when I took it out of the factory sealed box. Seriously. No marks, scuffs, tears, scratches, dents, or dings. Even the black metal corners on the bottom of the cab are blemish free. The Berg cover is also in like new condition. I am refraining from using the term ‘mint’ because so many folks around here misapply the word when offering items for sale. It has enough play time on it that the woofers should be broken in.

It was purchased this past March from a legitimate Bergantino dealer so you know exactly what I paid for the cab and for the shipping. Gonna take a hit here but I’m not giving it away, either. Nor do I need to sell it. Selling price is $1200.00 shipped. I will ship to lower 48 states only. Not interested in any trades. Accepted methods of payment would be a bank check issued by any United States based bank or a U.S. Postal Service money order. No PayPal. Please don't ask. Cab will be shipped next business day after funds clear. Cab will ship in its original shipping carton and packing fully insured by FedEx Ground. Please do not PM me with questions about why I don’t like the cab. I like it…a lot. My reason for parting with it has been given. And I have other cabs that I really like, so don't feel bad for me. :)

The weird little circles in a few of the photos are camera anomalies. Any white specks that show up in the pics are dust/lint.

Everything you need to know about this cabinet can be found at these links:

http://www.bergantino.com

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f15/new-bergantino-line-neo-cabs-955185/

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f15/new-bergantino-neo-line;-pt-2-a-974628/

ImportedPhotos00292.jpg

ImportedPhotos00294.jpg

ImportedPhotos00302.jpg

ImportedPhotos00297.jpg

ImportedPhotos00298.jpg

ImportedPhotos00296.jpg

ImportedPhotos00304.jpg

ImportedPhotos00300.jpg

M. M.

2. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    New York
    Great cab!!!

3. Quackhead

Quackhead

Jan 17, 2012
    Elk Grove, CA
    Free bump for a great cab.

4. 5StringPocket

5StringPocket Supporting Member

Jan 11, 2006
    Texas
    PM sent.

5. Quackhead

Quackhead

Jan 17, 2012
    Elk Grove, CA
    Oh I'll give you a free bump. Not that kind of bump! :bag:

6. johnk_10

johnk_10 vintage bass nut Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 16, 2008
    Washington, Utah
    John K Custom Basses
    beauty!

7. blowinblue

Nov 29, 2006
    SoCal USA
    Here's something for Quackhead. I see that his location is Elk Grove CA. No doubt he knows about these two humongous propane tanks near the 99 Fwy in his town. Each one holds about 11 million gallons. They have been a source of controversy for years as housing developments have sprung up nearby. Between 1976 and 1979 I used to haul product into and out of these monsters. Back then they had the company name of VanGas painted on their sides. Anyways, whenever I think of Elk Grove I think of these two tanks. Yes, I have the right to derail my own thread. Cheers. :)

propanestorage-elkgroveca.jpg

Wow. Look what I found in my archives. Pic taken at the scale shack at the Elk Grove facility while I was waiting to be weighed. Big tanks are out of sight to the left.

VanGas2.jpg

M. M.

8. srxplayer

srxplayer

May 19, 2004
    Highland, CA
    A White / Freightliner???? That was a long time ago ;)

9. Quackhead

Quackhead

Jan 17, 2012
    Elk Grove, CA
    Yes, I remember the Van Gas logos well. You can't travel 99 between Sacramento and Stockton (or Galt or Lodi...) without seeing those massive tanks. If I remember correctly, a few years back the Elk Grove Police arrested some whack job for plotting to blow those tanks.

10. blowinblue

Nov 29, 2006
    SoCal USA
    Bump. Just in case you’re wondering why I won’t accept PayPal…let me put it like this. I’d rather be slapped in the face repeatedly with a dead rabbit AND have an African elephant take a big, enormous dump on my front lawn than give a dime to PayPal.

M. M. :)

11. 5StringPocket

5StringPocket Supporting Member

Jan 11, 2006
    Texas
    Why don't you tell us how you really feel... :cool:

12. shackled

shackled

Jun 25, 2009
    Western NY
    LoL! :p

13. wellso74

wellso74 Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Richmond, Virginia
    PM'd

14. blowinblue

Nov 29, 2006
    SoCal USA
    Dump. Oh sorry, I meant bump. :)

Edit: Sold on 9/7/13.

M. M.

15. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 29, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.