Bergantino, Epifani, and GK 800 RB

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ryanowens, Dec 8, 2004.

1. ryanowens

ryanowens Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2004
    Custom Epifani cab designed and owned by ANTHONY JACKSON.
    This is a totally custom cab that was designed by Nick Epifani and Anthony to be the BEST bass cab with no reguard to the cost of making it. The result was a cab that they poured over $3,000 into in the BEST parts available. The cab has 2 12's that are crossed over tho handle the low frequencies, 1 8 inch speaker that is crossed over to handle the mids and one high frequency horn that is crossed over for th highs. On the back of the cab are 2 atenuators. One for the mid and one for the highs. This allows you to dial the cab in for a great tone.
    The cab comes with a custom Flight case with Anthony Jacksons name and phone number stenciled on the side. Both Cab and Case are in great condition. This is not your average cab, but compare to the likes of Meyers Sound. I have an e-mail from nick appraising the cab at over $2300. But I need to sell quick as I have a new walter woods and Fodera on order. I will go down to $1700 obo and split the shipping cost for this week only.

Bergantino HT322. Great cab as everybody her knows. I have just downgraded to 2 bergantino HT112's and can't afford to keep everything.
    Just liek the Epifani I will let this cab go at a great price this week only. $650.

Bergantino HT310. Same story. $625.

i also have 2 custom flight cases for the bergantino cabs that I will sell for $150 each!!!!!!!

GK 800RB. VERY clean and perfect working condition with rack ears. $450.

Feel free to call me at 832-483-9178
    or e-mail to

in the pic the cab on the right is the custom epifani.
  2. Ben Rose

Ben Rose

Jan 12, 2004
    Any idea what the ohm and wattage ratings are on the Epi/AJ cab?

Approx weight?
  3. ryanowens

Feb 1, 2004
    Nick Epifani just informed me that the Epifani cab is a 4 ohm cab. The weight of the cab is 130lbs. the cab is on the heavy side due to the 1 inch thick birch cabinet and extensive internal bracing. This makes for an extremely solid cab with a tight low end.

PhoBucket...I may be able to deliver the cab close to Dallas if you are interested in it.....

5. ryanowens

Feb 1, 2004
    i would agree that switching to the bergantino HT112's is, while lighter and smaller, surely no downgrade......maybe I should have said downsized.

One flight case is on hold as well as the Bergantino 310, but still not sold.

6. ryanowens

Feb 1, 2004
    Bergantino 310 and flight case sold.
    GK 800RB on hold

322 and case still availalbe along with the custom epifani cab.