1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Bergantino Forte HP- Brand new!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by sleevey55, Dec 2, 2019 at 4:15 PM.

1. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    Price:
    Brand new, just got it last week and as much as I love it, I have GAS for another new toy so get this one while its here and save $$!!! This amp will blow your mind and i have every intention of buying another one in the near future as its the best head I've owned. Comes with power cord and owners manual. Will come in the factory box, again its literally brand new and hasnt left my bass room the last week Ive owned it. $1250 shipped conus!!!! No trades. Pics coming in a few hours!!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019 at 7:47 PM
    PWV and Fred312b like this.
  2. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    I’ve had multiple people ask me why I’m getting rid of it and what I’m gassing for, the honest to God truth is I’m buying a new dirtbike, my band isn’t together anymore and I have plenty of amps. This is the best amp I’ve ever owned and I will Buy one again when I need it my other amps are less expensive so I’m selling the one that will net me the most cash. I’m going to put this on reverb tonight as well probably around bedtime so if you want to grab it so I don’t have to pay reverb fees that would be great!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019 at 8:15 PM
  3. Amajew

Amajew Supporting Member

Jan 11, 2016
    Pm sent