1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Bergantino HD 210/With Cover $500.00 shipped!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by FenderCharles, Aug 6, 2019.

1. FenderCharles

FenderCharles Gold Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2012
    Raleigh North Carolina
    Price:
    $500.00
    I must sell do to another purchase (Wayne Jones powered cab) and I need to recoup funds. This is one of Jim Bergantino's best cabs (one of my personal favorites), but I am married and must keep the peace! Lol.... The only trade I am interested in is a pre amp preferably GK Plex, Mesa, Aguilar, or Sadowsky. Could be floor or rack mount. +/- cash. Here are the deets:
    HD Series HD210 Bass Cabinet Specs:

2-10″ woofers w/ 56oz. magnets.High intelligibility tweeter.Power handling: 400 watts.Custom phase-coherent crossover w/ tweeter control.Precision tuned, 100% Baltic birch enclosure.Frequency response: 44hz- 15khz.Sensitivity: 98db @ 2.83v /1meter.Impedance: 8 ohms.

If you live West of the Mississippi add $40.00 20190723_095039.jpg 20190723_095011.jpg 20190803_134612.jpg

2. Pm sent

3. FenderCharles

Jan 23, 2012
    Raleigh North Carolina
    On hold pending payment

mwbonsall likes this.
  4. FenderCharles

Jan 23, 2012
    Raleigh North Carolina
    And sold....heading to Atlanta!!

5. Very shady. “I will take it” “It’s yours if you want it”. You should have mentioned that there was a 10 minute time limit on that offer

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 15, 2021