1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD BERGANTINO HD112 CABINET 8 ohms (MINT)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by chrisbmets, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Price:
    $525.00
    Up for sale is my Bergantino HD112 cabinet. It's in absolutely MINT condition. If you know anything about Bergantino cabs then you already know how amazing they sound. I've tried many other 112s out there and I owned both the Aguilar SL112s and the DB112s and I think the Bergantino HD cabs are head and shoulders above them...no offense to Aguilar as they make great cabs too. These cabs sell new for $779. Asking $525 plus $50 shipping.
    ******I'LL TAKE $500 FOR LOCAL PICKUP in NJ ONLY. THIS IS A STEAL FOR THIS CABINET!*******************************

I recently bought a Bergantino HD410 cab and this 112 is barely getting played anymore. It's perfect by itself for any club gig you may have.

From the Bergantino site:
    Product Description
    HD112 ‘High-Definition’ 1-12″ & Tweeter Bass Guitar Loudspeaker

For Bergantino Audio it all starts with the High-Definition HD series of bass guitar speaker cabinets. The cabinetry on the HD series employ a precision tuned cabinet architecture and the enclosures are built with the finest 100% Baltic birch plywood available. The HD series are covered in traditional tolex for durability (no more carpet fuzz for your cat to claw) and they all employ a rigid black grille to protect the drivers.

I'll be adding more photos shortly.

Check my feedback on ebay. I'm Chrisrush2112 on the site. I refuse to sell on ebay anymore due to their ludicrous fees!

The internal components used are extremely high quality and they are of Bergantino design. No ‘off-the-shelf’ parts are used. Woofers have ceramic magnets w/ vented pole pieces and the low-end on this series of cabinets is full and round – they can handle high power output from your amplifier. The HD series have remained a favorite of finger style and pick players because of the tight-creamy low end found with these cabinets. Each of the HD series cabinets has a high intelligibility tweeter mated to the woofers through a custom designed phase-coherent crossover with a tweeter control. Bergantino HD series cabinets are not as heavy as some of the other cabinets available, but will produce a more accurate, full-bodied and authentic representation of your bass guitar in live and studio settings.

• Woofer: 1-12” Ceramic Magnet Woofer w/ Vented Pole Pieces
    • Tweeter: High Intelligibility HD Series Tweeter
    • Cabinet Design: Ported
    • Cabinet Material: Baltic Birch Plywood
    • Cabinet Covering: Black Tolex
    • Impedance: 8-ohms
    • Power Handling: 350W RMS
    • Crossover: Custom Phase-Coherent Crossover w/ Tweeter Control
    • Frequency Response: 40hZ – 12KhZ
    • Sensitivity: 98db @ 2.83v / 1-meter
    • Dimensions: 16-1/4”H x 18-1/2”W x 15”D
    • Weight: 44 Lbs.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
    PWV and 3rdcurve like this.
  2. SanDiegoHarry

SanDiegoHarry Banned Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    Great cabs - great deal!

chrisbmets likes this.
  3. rmayer

rmayer Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2008
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Great cabinet. I've seen it and actually played through it. Great deal and a great guy to deal with. Also, the new replacement (Reference 112) is selling for $849.

chrisbmets likes this.
  4. BassQ

BassQ Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2010
    Boston, MA.
    Smokin' cab! Absolutely exceptional in every way. GLWTS!

chrisbmets likes this.
  5. SactoBass

SactoBass I like all-tube amps! Supporting Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Sacramento CA
    Can't go wrong with Berg cabs! Top shelf stuff!! And I love the form factor of the HD112 cab. GLWTS!

chrisbmets likes this.
  6. I'm shocked this hasn't moved yet. It's absolutely MINT

7. SactoBass

SactoBass I like all-tube amps! Supporting Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Sacramento CA
    I'm shocked too, since this is one of the best 112 cabs on planet Earth.

chrisbmets likes this.