1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Bergantino HD410 - 4 ohm - 800W Bass Cabs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bassballs27, Dec 29, 2017.

1. bassballs27

bassballs27 Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2002
    Ontario, CANADA
    Price:
    $800
    Re-thinking my bass rig over the holidays. I have two of these Bergantino HD410 bass cabs and both have covers. They're the ceramic version of the now HDN series (which is neo). Fantastic cabinet in every way and I didn't care for the HDN version when I played it (but that's me)

I don't think I'd ship one or both of these cabinets as the only method that is reasonable to ship up here in Canada is LTL or freight. And that isn't through FedEx, UPS, or Canada Post. I believe Day / Ross or ABF are examples of this type of shipping. I have a skid sitting in my garage right now and could get some shrink wrap, but beyond that.....I'd rather meet in person as oppose to shipping.

I'm looking mainly to swap for one or two sealed cabs and swapping cabs are better done in person too. Save the shipping expense (which is high) and the overall hassle. Looking for something along the lines of an Bergantino NV series cab - 412 or 610, maybe something else. I may look at some other cabs with higher power handling (Barefaced is of high interest, but will look at others). I need cabinets that can handle an SVT or 900W at 4 ohms from one channel of my QSC PLX1804.

Please PM / Start a conversation with me to discuss possible trades.
    Selling price is $800 U.S. each.
    If you're local and have a trade....get in touch!!!

thumbnail_20161222_175651_zps77wndes7.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  2. Hi. What city is local?

3. bassballs27

Aug 12, 2002
    Ontario, CANADA
    I'm near Toronto.

4. bassballs27

Aug 12, 2002
    Ontario, CANADA