1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Bergantino HD410 with cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by BWorm, Sep 28, 2017.

1. BWorm

BWorm Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2014
    Illinois
    Price:
    I have decided to sell a little bit of my gear to help fund a new Wal on its way. I had every intention of keeping this but the band I was playing with has decided to take a break. It has been Gigged out three times (I prefer moving my two modular 15" Bergantinos to save my back). On the rare occasion that it was played...I got great compliments on my tone. 4 high quality ceramic speakers in excellent condition.. 1000 watts. Comes with moving casters as well as a protective cover. Brand new this would cost you over $1300 from somewhere like bassclub Chicago.com. ..... if you have any questions please feel free to ask. No shipping at this time. I am located within a couple hours of St. Louis, Chicago, or Indy and would be willing to meet.
    IMG_0657.JPG

2. bassballs27

bassballs27 Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2002
    Ontario, CANADA
    These cabs are fantastic. Second to none in my opinion. GLWTS!

BWorm likes this.
  3. slamsinger

slamsinger Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Coventry RI
    Agreed !!
    I use 2 HD210 also for gigs

4. 41kellymack

41kellymack

Sep 8, 2017
    I’ll take it if you decide to ship

5. BWorm