1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Bergantino HDN212 with cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by RBASS930, Dec 24, 2016.

1. RBASS930

RBASS930 Gold Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2005
    New York
    Price:
    $1000
    Up for sale is one of my absolute favorite bass cabs, the Bergantino HDN212.
    I like this and my Super Twin equally. Tone, thump, projection, and loudness are there with both, but the Super Twin saves me about 9lbs of hauling, so I am letting my Berg go.
    Excellent like new condition, and comes with a Bergantino cover as well. I also have the original box if you want it.
    Keeping this local right now, and will update the thread if I decide to ship.

$1000 cash local pickup. Will meet within a reasonable distance. I am in upper Westchester County, NY.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
    IMG_0879.JPG IMG_0873.JPG IMG_0874.JPG IMG_0875.JPG IMG_0876.JPG IMG_0877.JPG IMG_0878.JPG

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
    MHT75 likes this.
  2. pfschim

pfschim Just a Skeleton with a Jazz bass

Apr 26, 2006
    SF Bay Area
    day after Christmas bump
    .. interesting to read that you feel the HDN212 compares well tonally with the Barefaced Super Twin (minus 9 lbs).
    GLWTS

3. RBASS930

Feb 26, 2005
    New York
    I'm not really saying they are similar, just that they both work very well for my needs. :thumbsup:

4. satchelbaglio

satchelbaglio Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Richmond, B.C.
    I think this would be a good topic to be discussed in a forum. I have been debating aquiring a Berg cn or hdn 212 or a barefaced super twin or BB2. Any insite would be appreciated. :thumbsup:

5. RBASS930

Feb 26, 2005
    New York
    Seek out some posts from Dave W in the Barefaced thread. He went from a CN212 to a single and/or pair of BB2's, and had some great insight in them.
    I never used the tweeter on the Berg, so I couldn't really comment on that, but in a live setting, the HDN and ST both got the job done flawlessly, and there really was no downside for me with either. I'm just going for the lighter weight option.
    I'm sure if I spent more time with both cabs in a solo setting, I could nitpick the hell out of them though.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
    satchelbaglio likes this.
  6. Saluki

Saluki Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2005
    Springfield, IL
    Bass Gear Magazine
    I'm going to compare this to my CN212 and my TC212.

satchelbaglio likes this.