1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Bergantino HS-210 Ex Cond Priced Right and will ship

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jebmd, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Lothian, Maryland
    A friend made me an offer on a pair of cabs I couldn't refuse today, so this cab has to leave my smoke free home studio.

HS-210 in almost perfect condition. The only visible marks are in the rat fur from my HT-112 that sat on top of her. $450 picked up.

Due to the crazy shipping hikes from UPS, I will have to quote you a shipping rate depending on where you live, shipping is no problem, but the cost is on the buyer and it comes in the original box. Pics should tell the rest of the story.

[​IMG]

2. Ron Plichta

Ron Plichta Supporting Member

May 19, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    PM Sent

3. What a mess

What a mess

Aug 20, 2008
    Valdosta Ga.
    I'm pretty sure te two I have an enough. But I thought about it for a minute or two.

4. VroomVroom

VroomVroom Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Bump for a cool cab and a great fellow selling it. If you're considering this, don't hesitate! Good luck with the transaction.

5. ON the ONE

ON the ONE

Nov 20, 2010
    Maine
    I am really considering this cab. I want to hit my local shop this weekend just to see what they have. If nothing that grabs me there I'll need a shipping quote to 04240
    Looks amazing!

6. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Lothian, Maryland

Good luck finding something, but if you don't, shipping would be $37.44 to your front door via UPS.

:)

7. rodneyat

rodneyat

Apr 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    I can't believe this is still here. This is the best 210 in the market! IMHO

8. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Lothian, Maryland
    Several deals pending, lets see who gets it.

All pm's replied.

9. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Lothian, Maryland
    Okay, I have a local deal pending. I'll keep the thread open just in case it falls through. I'll keep you posted.

10. ON the ONE

ON the ONE

Nov 20, 2010
    Maine
    PM sent

11. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Lothian, Maryland
    Pm responded to.

12. Man...Jeb, I just noticed where you are from. You down in Hoodlum Beach or Londontowne? :) If it wasn't for my water holding tank springing a leak and leaving me in an inch of water on Wed. I definitely would have loved to pick that up!

13. ON the ONE

ON the ONE

Nov 20, 2010
    Maine
    PM sent

14. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Lothian, Maryland
    Watch your mouth, a lot of my customers live there shhhh :D Seriously though feel free to stop by any time and bring your bass. I'm next to sue's deli.

15. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Lothian, Maryland
    Sold pending payment.

16. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Lothian, Maryland
    This one is sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.