1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Bergantino HS210 $465 shipped in US mint

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kringle77, Apr 2, 2009.

1. kringle77

kringle77 Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Bergantino HS210 $465 shipped and insured in US, mint. I just got this cab from a guy today to try out. It is an awsome cab and in mint condition. 10 out of 10. But, I play a billy sheehan attitude bass and thunderfunk amp. Both mid-range machines. The awsome mids of this cab with my bass and amp are just too much of a good thing.

2. Saluki

Saluki Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2005
    Springfield, IL
    Bass Gear Magazine
    Man, too bad. I thought the Thunderfunk would pair up well with the HS210s. These are killer cabs and sound great with the Mesa M6. And a good deal to. Bergs:bassist:

3. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    They actually sound good together but, it's not really the sound that Im going for. The pair together are the punchiest combo that I've ever heard.

4. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Hey gruuv, it's 8 ohms.

5. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Sold!

6. What a mess

What a mess

Aug 20, 2008
    Valdosta Ga.
    Teach me to think about it overnite.

I have the two 1-12's in the ER's and sold the three ten I was thinking I might like a little 2-10 banger.