1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

Bergantino HS410 + HS210?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by JPMcGuire, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Gold Supporting Member

The NV610 is my favorite cab because I usually gig with some tubey overdrive on top, which doesn't work well with tweets. But I also own a pair of HS210 cabs, which are my 2nd favorite rig.

Yeah I know, the HS tweets can be attenuated, but there's also something about a sealed box that is magic to my ears.

I agree that the HS cabs are wonderfully punchy and reasonably close to the NV vibe, and of course the tweeters give more tonal range, so I can definitely understand the switch.

2. JPMcGuire

JPMcGuire Supporting Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Lake Orion, Michigan
    Yes. Agreed I did like the nv610. I really like the modularity go the hs210/410 combo for big to small flexibility. I think the combo with the DB sounded more powerful than the 610. Partly because I'm at 2.6 ohms and I think the ports allow some more low end and volume to me. Yes with the tweets off I think most people couldn't tell to much difference in tone. With the tweet half way turns into a modern slap monster.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 13, 2021