1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Bergantino HS410 (McLean, VA) $500

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by R_bass, Dec 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. R_bass

R_bass

Dec 30, 2011
    McLean, Virginia
    Price:
    $500
    I bought this from Bass Central in Nov 2015, as a “demo unit” that had been in their storage. I am the 1st owner and it has not been out of my home, never cranked high. Bass Central said it got some dings in their storeroom, which I’ve tried to show in the pics. They also lost the casters, which I’ve replaced with the same brand Bergantino uses. Functions perfectly, sounds fantastic and can get VERY loud.

$500 for local sale.
    $600 delivered to lower 48
    (No trades, thanks.)

This is 4 Ohms, 800 watts, 85 pounds. The casters make it surprisingly easy to move around.

See specs and pics.

upload_2017-12-9_20-40-46.

IMG_5304.JPG IMG_5302.JPG IMG_5303.JPG IMG_5306.JPG IMG_5307.JPG IMG_5308.JPG

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  2. Omega Monkey

Omega Monkey

Mar 8, 2015
    How would you describe the tone on this, maybe in relation to other well known cabs? Since you're right up the road, I'm curious about it. Thanks.

3. R_bass

R_bass

Dec 30, 2011
    McLean, Virginia
    To my ear, it doesn't impart much of a tone... I'd describe it as fairly accurate but without being sterile. It's got full lows, without tending to get boomy, and just sounds even through the whole range. It's got regular drivers, which I much prefer over neos. It's similar to the SA410 but has a bit more low-end output. The "HS" stands for High Sensitivity and as usual, Jim Bergantino nailed it with this cab. Here's a thread with a lot more opinions and details:
    Bergantino HS410

4. Kellymack

Kellymack Supporting Member

Jan 7, 2011
    Pm’d

5. R_bass

R_bass

Dec 30, 2011
    McLean, Virginia
    Still available.

6. R_bass

R_bass