1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Bergantino HT-210

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Jefe, May 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jefe

Jefe Supporting Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Asheville, NC
    For sale is my Berg HT-210. I would assume this cab needs no introduction. Awesome cab!! 2-10", horn, 8 ohms, 400 watts. In decent shape for a 5 year old cab. Functionally perfect.
    Does the rat fur have piling? - Yes.
    Are the corner protectors scratched up? - Yes.
    Is the rat fur dirty? - Yes.
    Does it sound glorious? - Yes.

$450 Shipped.

I also have the highly sought after HT115. I may let that go as well if you want it bad enough :cool:

Attached Files:

2. Jefe

Jefe Supporting Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Asheville, NC
    Tuesday bumpage. Will let the HT-210/HT-115 pair go for $900 shipped if someone bites by the end of this week.

3. I'm looking for a second cab to pair with my Schroeder 15L+, to squeeze a bit more power out of a GB Shuttle 6.0 and push a bit more air. Oomph!

Seems like this might be a great fit... any idea how your Bergantino might stack above/below said Schroeder cab?

Thanks a tonne!

4. Jefe

Jefe Supporting Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Asheville, NC
    Physically speaking the cab measures 18" x 18" x 22.75" vs.
    16" x 17" x 23.5". So they are certainly close enough to stack. Never played a Schroeder 15L, but if it's anything like the others I have played, the Berg is more even in it's delivery with a LOT more low end than the Schroeder. They might compliment each other nicely.

5. Jefe

Jefe Supporting Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Asheville, NC
    Bump!

6. Jefe

Jefe Supporting Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Asheville, NC
    and Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.