BERGANTINO HT112! first gig with my new rigola - QSC/Aguilar/Bergantino/Furman/V-Bass

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by frederic b. hodshon, Oct 31, 2002.

1. frederic b. hodshon

frederic b. hodshon Supporting Member

May 10, 2000
    Lake Forest, CA
    since this was more of a rig report, i thought i'd post here.

though, the V-Bass was a MAJOR highlight as well.

first time out with my new Berganinto HT112.

teamed up with my QSC2402/Aguilar DB659...UNBELIEVEABLE TONE!

i just went mono-unbridged into the HT112. power to spare!!!!

louder than crap at just 1/4 up.

really did the Roland V-Bass justice. the upright patches blended in perfectly.

funny to watched some puzzled faces in the audience.

especially the "WHERE'RE THE PICKUPS ON THAT BASS?" comments.

what a beauty of a cabinet.

puts to end, my quest for a high powered combo.

highly recommended!!!! heck, i'm even wondering if i really need my Bergantino HT212 anymore!!

another pic for those that may not have seen:

and the bass:

and the roland!

2. jerry

jerry Doesn't know BDO Gold Supporting Member

Dec 13, 1999
    Congrats Fred! I knew you would be blown away by the HT112...........Jim Bergantino has made me happier on every gig I do..........except when it's a backline gig.....I really miss the Bergies then ;)
  3. Fred, I just got my HT-112 Tuesday and have been playing around with it. Just a reminder I have the Demeter VTBP201S and the 2402. How did you have it set on the QSC? Was it in Parallel and only a 1/4 up on what the Aggie or the QSC? I have had to have my 2402 all the way up in stereo or parallel, and my Dem on around 10 o'clock or 11.
  4. Jerry,
    I was going to start a new post but I'll make this quick. Since you have the 201s also what do you normally put the bass selection on, 60hz or 120hz? What do you have your other setting at on the Dem? What do you have your 2402 set at?

Also what is the Flat/EQ button do on the DI on the back of the Dem. Their manual is a crying shame. I know it's simple to use but I like to have at least something I can refer to. It was even a poor photo copy to boot. :rolleyes:
  5. jerry

jerry Doesn't know BDO Gold Supporting Member

Dec 13, 1999
    Hi Big String.......I was using the 60hz, but lately I've been using the 120 for more punch. The flat EQ by your direct is for if you want the Demeter's EQ in your Line Out or uneffected.
  6. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

Gonna be on the Bergie Bandwagon soon, one way or another. Can't wait!
  7. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

Oh yeah... sweet bass and rig, Fred! I have no doubts you're happy. Gotta audition me one of those LIghtwaves sometime.
  8. Thanks Jerry, I hate to be a pest, but do you mind sending your other settings on Dem and 2402.