1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Bergantino HT112 Shipped!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by KenMoore05, Apr 1, 2020.

1. KenMoore05

KenMoore05 Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2017
    Colorado Springs
    Price:
    $350
    Hello Fellow Bassists!

Putting up my Berg HT112 for sale. Works fantastic. 39lbs, 300w at 8ohms. Cosmetically it has a little hair and lent in the carpet. I will try my best to get that out before shipping. Has a couple small holes in the cab corners on top. I think the previous owner had screwed something to the top of it. The holes do not go all the way through the wood.

I have more pics somewhere on my phone if any of you are interested.

I had bought an HT210 shortly after receiving this cab, and I just like that one a little better. Plus it pairs better with my 15" walkabout cabinet. Anyways, lots of you cats seem to like the Berg 12" cabs, so here's your chance to scoop one up pretty cheap!

Price is shipped CONUS. If prefer not to use PayPal, but if that's all you've got, we can make it work. Zelle, venmo, or even Facebook pay would work fine for me.

Not super interested in trades. But if you have to make an offer, I don't need any more basses, amps or cabs. I may be interested in trades for EQD pedals, synths, a vocoder, or maybe a strymon Sunset or iridium, or something else along these lines.

I'm in Colorado Springs, and would be willing to meet halfway to Denver for a local sale.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. Kukulkan61

Kukulkan61 Suspended Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Northern Arizona
    Would you know how this compares to the Mesa Subway 12?

KenMoore05 likes this.
  3. KenMoore05

KenMoore05 Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2017
    Colorado Springs
    It's smaller and cheaper! Honestly I don't know. I have only had a Subway 15.

Kukulkan61 likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021