Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bergantino HT112

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by maurilio, Dec 24, 2005.

1. maurilio

maurilio Musician - Owner at Mo's Shop - Tech at Nordstrand Supporting Member

May 25, 2003
    Studio City+Redlands, CA
    Endorsing artist: Nordstrand - Genzler Amplification - Sadowsky - Dunlops Strings - DR Strings
    SOLD!

Hi there,
    I'm selling one of my Berg HT112. I have two of them (I use only one 90% of the time) and I'm interested on a HT210S... the ideal would be to find someone here in So Cal....
    It's in perfect condition and I will include the cover ($69)
    MO or PayPal

$400 + event. ship. and fees (PayPal)

Mo'

Model HT112 specifications:
    • 1-12" cast frame woofer w/ 80oz. magnet,
    vented pole piece
    • high intelligibility bullet tweeter
    • power handling - 300 watts rms
    • custom phase - coherent crossover
    with tweeter level control
    • frequency response: 48hz - 18khz
    • sensitivity: 97db • anechoic: 2.83v/1m
    • impedance: 8 ohms
    • dimensions: 15"H x 17-1/2"W x 13"D
    • weight: 39lbs.

2. maurilio

May 25, 2003
    Studio City+Redlands, CA
    Endorsing artist: Nordstrand - Genzler Amplification - Sadowsky - Dunlops Strings - DR Strings
    Post Christmas bump for new price! $400

Mo'

3. FunkyLemz

FunkyLemz

Oct 17, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    bump...pm on that price
    Im in Tampa
    -Mike

4. maurilio

May 25, 2003
    Studio City+Redlands, CA
    Bumpete for the new year!

Mo'

5. godspeed68

godspeed68 i like music. a lot.

Mar 24, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Get that 210S....my god. Quite simply the best 210 I've played through, using it with my eden combo and an elrick. yum.

tOm

6. maurilio

May 25, 2003
    Studio City+Redlands, CA
    :D got it last week from Bassalone!!!

TF - Berg - Sadowsky -> :bassist:

Take care

Mo'

7. maurilio

May 25, 2003
    Studio City+Redlands, CA
    Boring Sunday evening bump!

Mo'

8. Smallequestrian

Smallequestrian Rock and/or Roll Supporting Member

Jul 6, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Beta Tester: Source Audio
    Is the grill in the pic the same as the one that is on yours? I notice I see these with different kinds.

9. maurilio

May 25, 2003
    Studio City+Redlands, CA
    Hi, Bergantino used to have chrome grill. In the last couple of years they changed to black. I, actually, have a chrome grill from the other older cab. I've swap them because I prefer the black one.
    The one I'm selling come with the original black grill.

Mo'

10. maurilio

May 25, 2003
    Studio City+Redlands, CA
    On hold!

Mo'

11. tommysalami

tommysalami

Jul 11, 2004
    U.S.A.
    P.M. SENT