1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD BERGANTINO HT112ER X 2 NEW CONDITION

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Nine-and-three-Quarters, Feb 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Nine-and-three-Quarters

Nine-and-three-Quarters Supporting Member

Jan 31, 2006
    The Atlanta, GA Area
    Price:
    $375 EACH
    image. image. image. image. I've owned these since new and have literally only used them 2-3 times....they have sat ever since. Both cabs still look new with no dings or carpet fuzz. Both cabs will ship in original boxes. Cabs include mint berg slip covers also $375 each shipped firm. Looking for high-end preamps only for trade. I will not seperate these cabinets. They are somewhat special giving that they are discontinued and also have consecutive serial numbers which are as follow: 112ER402, 112ER403. Thunderfunk 750A head is available in different thread if your interested in all 3.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
    FlatwoundFunk likes this.
  2. BassQ

BassQ Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2010
    Boston, MA.
    One of the best Berg cab designs ever and the bullet tweeter kills. In this condition and at this price the pair should be sold by midnight.
    GLWTS!

3. Low Class

Low Class Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2005
    Gasaholic
    PM sent

4. Nine-and-three-Quarters

Nine-and-three-Quarters Supporting Member

Jan 31, 2006
    The Atlanta, GA Area
    SOLD TO TOMMYJBASS....ENJOY!

5. Tommyjbass