1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Bergantino HT210 $450 NC local

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by didier, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. didier

didier

Aug 4, 2005
    NC
    I'm selling Berg HT210 cab, the older deep one- NOT the "s". This is the possibly one of best 210 cabs ever made. It is in excellent shape, with a cover that is in decent shape. 500 watts, 8 ohm, chrome grill (so nice under lights....)

I've used this for a few shows, but to be honest it is too good and too nice for the kind of life I can offer it. You will be rescuing this cab from either wasting its time away sitting in my home studio or the alternative of a life of late, smokey hard knock nights, where the PA is doing most of the the work anyway.

I recently got a schroeder that should do everything I need for the stage and already has enough battle wear that I won't feel bad adding more.

For now I want to try to do this without shipping the cab. I have shipped a cab just like this, and I know it can be done, but... ehh, it's more complicated. There is a family moving in the house next door to mine and I'm going to go over to meet them soon, introduce myself, and scout them for a good box... if that works and there's nothing local then shipping will be an option.

I'm happy to answer questions and will have pics up soon. And seriously, this is a superb cab.

2. CrashClint

CrashClint I Play Bass therefore I Am

Nov 15, 2005
    Wake Forest, NC
    DR Strings Dealer (local only)
    I would love to have that cab, but the deal feel through on the sale of my Genz XB2 4-10. This cab wouldn't mind a life in the bar seen. Any possible trading and maybe some cash?

3. sb69coupe

sb69coupe

Aug 9, 2004
    Raleigh NC
    PM sent

4. bassinstincts

bassinstincts Supporting Member

Jul 7, 2004
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Acoustic Image
    Price? Weight? Where are you in NC?

5. This is my old cab and can vouch that is an awesome 2x10 cab. Youll also be dealin with a great guy here too. :)

6. bassinstincts

bassinstincts Supporting Member

Jul 7, 2004
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Acoustic Image
    Sorry. I note that you were hiding the price in the boldface headline. Still would like to know weight and where you are.Thanks.

7. didier

didier

Aug 4, 2005
    NC
    Why thank you , Dave (who, in case anyone doesn't already know, is a great guy himself.)

The pictures are stalled right now cause SOMEONE left the camera at work...

As for the weight... I don't know exactly, but I'm pretty sure it's over 60 lbs. and less than 65 lbs. And you know how you hear about some cabs that "weigh X lbs but feel like much less?" I always felt this one is manageable but feels like right around 60 or 65 pounds.

I have the cab with me in
    Durham, NC. "Where great things happen (tm)"
    http://www.durham-nc.com/

8. I bought the HT210 from didier that he did ship.
    Great cab abd a great seller

Bumparooski for both!

Bluesy Soul :cool:

9. metron

metron

Sep 12, 2003
    Denver
    Sounds like my old HT 210 made its way back to Colorado! :D

10. LarryR

LarryR

Feb 2, 2003
    Los Angeles
    PM sent

11. didier

didier

Aug 4, 2005
    NC
    Actually I am not sure which one went back to Colorado- I think it might have been Dave's. Anyway, here's pictures:
    P7210010.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. didier

didier

Aug 4, 2005
    NC
    The cover has some residue, I believe from packing peanuts, that it sort of melted into the fabric. It could probably clean up a little more, but I don't think it's going to come off. I never tried. It's only on one end, as shown
    P7210006.
    P7210007.

13. didier

didier

Aug 4, 2005
    NC
    It was about 66 pounds on my bathroom scale... I guess it's heavier than it feels :cool:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Haha, its the attack of the packing peanuts...man that was annoying tryin to get those things off. Course, I never tried anything more than elbow grease and some water. :meh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.